I am currently in the early stages of planning a 2+ week trip to Ireland/Northern Ireland for late August/early September. I plan on spending a little time in Dublin and will see a few of the big tourist sites, but the more I think about it, the more I want to just find a small town on the west coast, and settle in for a week of taking it easy. Ideally I would be looking for somewhere I could do some walking along cliffs or shorelines every day. Constraints:
1. I won't have a car, so ideally I would be looking for somewhere where the walking is accessible from the town.
2. I am hardly an invalid, but I would have challenges with sustained steep climbs. One to two hundred metres of elevation gain would be fine, more would quickly become problematic.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
PS The coastline seems like the best place for walking, but I am not at this point emotionally committed to the idea, so if there is somewhere non-coastal that you think would work, feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노㏇온라인카지노
- 2 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라￥안전한놀이터
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights