My husband and I, along with our son, his wife, their 3 year old and 9 month old, want to take a short weekend trip in mid-July to visit Dover and Canterbury. At this point, we are fairly sure we will have a mini-van. I have read through quite a few threads and looked on TA for accommodations. Deal looked like it might be a pleasant place--but the first three places I looked at do not allow children. I have read that Dover itself is not the most appealing town to stay in.
So, experts, what can you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 6 Milan or Turin
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Iceland early december visit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 19 God Save the Queen?
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Italy Car Scam