My husband and I, along with our son, his wife, their 3 year old and 9 month old, want to take a short weekend trip in mid-July to visit Dover and Canterbury. At this point, we are fairly sure we will have a mini-van. I have read through quite a few threads and looked on TA for accommodations. Deal looked like it might be a pleasant place--but the first three places I looked at do not allow children. I have read that Dover itself is not the most appealing town to stay in.
So, experts, what can you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 7 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 8 Paris cooking classes
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Canal du Midi
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 Rental car in Menton
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Barcelona and...
- 25 helping getting to and from Guarda