My husband and I, along with our son, his wife, their 3 year old and 9 month old, want to take a short weekend trip in mid-July to visit Dover and Canterbury. At this point, we are fairly sure we will have a mini-van. I have read through quite a few threads and looked on TA for accommodations. Deal looked like it might be a pleasant place--but the first three places I looked at do not allow children. I have read that Dover itself is not the most appealing town to stay in.
So, experts, what can you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Norwegian Air?
- 14 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 25 Barcelona rental for two couples??