My husband and I, along with our son, his wife, their 3 year old and 9 month old, want to take a short weekend trip in mid-July to visit Dover and Canterbury. At this point, we are fairly sure we will have a mini-van. I have read through quite a few threads and looked on TA for accommodations. Deal looked like it might be a pleasant place--but the first three places I looked at do not allow children. I have read that Dover itself is not the most appealing town to stay in.
So, experts, what can you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna