Any info on getting from Bari, Italy to Durres, Albania via a ferry/hydrofoil?
Any advice, knowledge of schedule, costs, options, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 6 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 20 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Andalucia Spain