We have an opportunity to do this (self drive) next September, from Chatel Censoir to Migennes. There have been a couple of short threads previously, but not much information. If anyone has done this, please comment - thanks!
Barging the Canal Nivernais - any experiences?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 9 tour guides in rome
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 15 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 16 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 17 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 18 Seaside island village in Greece
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Spain itineraries
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside