Hello, Am seeking info on barge or river cruises in France or UK. Trying not to spend a fortune for 1 couple ha ha. Besides big companies like Viking, who might be good?? Anyone do the rent a boat & pilot yourself option??? or small 8 people canal boats??? How claustrophobic are the cabins??? Are there any that do long weekend cruises?? Thanks in advance for responses. Is there a better time of year to go???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 2 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 3 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 7 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 8 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 9 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 10 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 11 Dublin to Cashel
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 14 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 16 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 19 Best way to go from Positano to Pompeii then to Rome? Pompeii private tour?
- 20 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 21 Sea side in Italy
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 24 Munich Daytrips
- 25 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf