Hello, Am seeking info on barge or river cruises in France or UK. Trying not to spend a fortune for 1 couple ha ha. Besides big companies like Viking, who might be good?? Anyone do the rent a boat & pilot yourself option??? or small 8 people canal boats??? How claustrophobic are the cabins??? Are there any that do long weekend cruises?? Thanks in advance for responses. Is there a better time of year to go???
- 1 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 Day trip to Capri
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 12 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 13 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area