Hello, Am seeking info on barge or river cruises in France or UK. Trying not to spend a fortune for 1 couple ha ha. Besides big companies like Viking, who might be good?? Anyone do the rent a boat & pilot yourself option??? or small 8 people canal boats??? How claustrophobic are the cabins??? Are there any that do long weekend cruises?? Thanks in advance for responses. Is there a better time of year to go???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 Greek islands from Turkey
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?