Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 2 Saffron - Where to purchase
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 8 Hours in Rome
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 Cash machines ATM
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 17 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 24 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!