Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 4 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 Train Question
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 16 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 18 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 19 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 20 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France