Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 Alhambra
- 4 Italy weather last week of March.
- 5 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 6 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 7 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Advice for London 2 days
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 13 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 14 Paris weather
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 18 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 19 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 20 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 21 Dinge B&B
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy