Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 2 Rail pass question
- 3 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 4 Convents in Venice
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Berlin restaurant recs
- 13 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 14 Ravello to Paestum
- 15 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Renting bed linens and towels
- 18 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 19 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 20 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 21 Amalfi coast
- 22 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 23 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy