Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon