Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Old European currency
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 Five night Ireland Trip
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 London Hotels
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 1 month in Europe