Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Classical Music in Milan
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 12 nights in Greek islands
- 5 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 6 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 7 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 13 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 17 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal