Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE error message during payment
- 2 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 5 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 8 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Venice Film Fest
- 15 Europe itinerary
- 16 France for a month in 2017
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 All of Spain or something else..?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 21 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 22 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 23 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises