Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy's central lakes!
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 5 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Travel help
- 10 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 11 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 17 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 18 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!