Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 2 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 3 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 4 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 12 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 13 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 14 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere