Thank you all for your kind help in my trip to london . All set for new one
I am plannig to visit barcelona for 3 days next week (over the weekend) . i have no idea if 3 days are enough or i can also go around like •Montserrat, 30 miles (48.3 km) west of Barcelona .
I might have frnd of mine with me , otherwise would go alone . So wanna plan all in advance .
Can anyone please help me on where to go and what all I can explore there in total of 3 days .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 6 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 Garda Land
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 15 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 21 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 22 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 23 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 24 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 25 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany