Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 3 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 4 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 8 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 9 Europe in late January
- 10 Northern lights in December
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Puglia or La Langhe
- 15 First time in France
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 Munich
- 18 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 19 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016