Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Crete- anyone done the Eastern end lately?
- 3 a starting itinerary
- 4 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 5 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 6 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 7 Small-group day tours from London?
- 8 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 9 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 10 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 11 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 England/Scotland in January?
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 16 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 17 Budapest main train station status
- 18 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 19 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 20 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 21 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 22 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 23 Back from a great trip !!
- 24 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 25 Blackpool Illuminations - Tripping the Lights Fantastic Sep 4 - Nov 8, 2105