Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 2 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 5 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Ireland one week