Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Italian Lakes
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 21 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 22 Trains in Europe
- 23 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna