Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 4 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 5 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Mycenae Documentary
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Mont St Michel
- 22 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs