Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 3 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 London with kids
- 6 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 7 First Time Europe Trip
- 8 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 9 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 12 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 13 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 14 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 15 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 18 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 19 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 20 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 21 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 22 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 25 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes