Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 2 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 Norway -Trips
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 9 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 20 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Norway Itinerary
- 24 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris