Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Sicily
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 24 We're here!
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out