I am going to Barcelona with my daughter in two weeks! We will have four and a half days. Please help me with suggestions on must dos (aside from the major sights) and favorite restaurants and shops. Is a bicycle tour a good idea? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona with Teenage Daughter - Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 5 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 6 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 7 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 8 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 9 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 10 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 11 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 12 Weekend navigo options
- 13 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 London for 18th bday
- 18 Travel throught Europe
- 19 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 20 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 21 Day on the Rhine
- 22 Spa in Scotland
- 23 Car Rentals in Athens
- 24 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby