I am going to Barcelona with my daughter in two weeks! We will have four and a half days. Please help me with suggestions on must dos (aside from the major sights) and favorite restaurants and shops. Is a bicycle tour a good idea? Thanks in advance.
Barcelona with Teenage Daughter - Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 3 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 6 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 London - Site List Triage -
- 10 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 11 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 12 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 13 Priceline for London hotels
- 14 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 21 First trip to Ireland - Solo - suggestions welcome!
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 25 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?