Thanks in advance for any advice...
We will be traveling to Barcelona end of March with a one-year-old and a 3.5-year-old. We will be taking a cab from the airport to the apt. where we are staying, and after that, will take subway for sightseeing. Then cab back to airport. I have read a bit about carseats in Europe and assume we need them (?). Has anyone taken babies to Spain and tried to install a carseat in a cab? Will this be procedure for the cabbie or will we be the neurotic tourists? Would love your input.... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech supp0rt c*Are
- 2 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 8 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Maximizing Norway time
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 18 Hiking in Switzerland
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?