Thanks in advance for any advice...
We will be traveling to Barcelona end of March with a one-year-old and a 3.5-year-old. We will be taking a cab from the airport to the apt. where we are staying, and after that, will take subway for sightseeing. Then cab back to airport. I have read a bit about carseats in Europe and assume we need them (?). Has anyone taken babies to Spain and tried to install a carseat in a cab? Will this be procedure for the cabbie or will we be the neurotic tourists? Would love your input.... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 3 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 4 Train tickets in Italy?
- 5 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 13 Getting around Lisbon
- 14 Athens International airport
- 15 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 16 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 17 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 18 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 19 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 22 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 23 Swiss Pass
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Trip to Ireland in September