Thanks in advance for any advice...
We will be traveling to Barcelona end of March with a one-year-old and a 3.5-year-old. We will be taking a cab from the airport to the apt. where we are staying, and after that, will take subway for sightseeing. Then cab back to airport. I have read a bit about carseats in Europe and assume we need them (?). Has anyone taken babies to Spain and tried to install a carseat in a cab? Will this be procedure for the cabbie or will we be the neurotic tourists? Would love your input.... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 5 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 6 Chamonix to Paris
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Paris in September
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 25 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal