Thanks in advance for any advice...
We will be traveling to Barcelona end of March with a one-year-old and a 3.5-year-old. We will be taking a cab from the airport to the apt. where we are staying, and after that, will take subway for sightseeing. Then cab back to airport. I have read a bit about carseats in Europe and assume we need them (?). Has anyone taken babies to Spain and tried to install a carseat in a cab? Will this be procedure for the cabbie or will we be the neurotic tourists? Would love your input.... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Road trip with our dog
- 3 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Douro Valley in January?
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 9 Munich and....???
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Spanish Medical Providers
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy