Hi - I am taking my DD to Spain this summer and would like advice on how to spend our time while in the Barcelona and nearby areas. I would love to visit Costa Brava but am not sure how to budget time. I plan to spen three nights and four days in Barcelona after we leave Granada. I was thinking we could take a day trip to Costa Brava but I'm not sure exactly where to go or how to get there. I will not be renting a car, so public transit is our only option. I really appreciate your help!
Barcelona with Day Trip to Costa Brava
- 1 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 8 semi escorted tours
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 11 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 12 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 13 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 17 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 18 Barcelona day trips
- 19 Montepulciano faves
- 20 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 21 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 24 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 25 Paris trip report