Hi - I am taking my DD to Spain this summer and would like advice on how to spend our time while in the Barcelona and nearby areas. I would love to visit Costa Brava but am not sure how to budget time. I plan to spen three nights and four days in Barcelona after we leave Granada. I was thinking we could take a day trip to Costa Brava but I'm not sure exactly where to go or how to get there. I will not be renting a car, so public transit is our only option. I really appreciate your help!
Barcelona with Day Trip to Costa Brava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 All Set To Go!!