Hi - I am taking my DD to Spain this summer and would like advice on how to spend our time while in the Barcelona and nearby areas. I would love to visit Costa Brava but am not sure how to budget time. I plan to spen three nights and four days in Barcelona after we leave Granada. I was thinking we could take a day trip to Costa Brava but I'm not sure exactly where to go or how to get there. I will not be renting a car, so public transit is our only option. I really appreciate your help!
Barcelona with Day Trip to Costa Brava
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Apartments in Rome
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague