Hi - I am taking my DD to Spain this summer and would like advice on how to spend our time while in the Barcelona and nearby areas. I would love to visit Costa Brava but am not sure how to budget time. I plan to spen three nights and four days in Barcelona after we leave Granada. I was thinking we could take a day trip to Costa Brava but I'm not sure exactly where to go or how to get there. I will not be renting a car, so public transit is our only option. I really appreciate your help!
Barcelona with Day Trip to Costa Brava
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 20 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 hotels in Seville