Will be in Barcelona from 17th Sept - 21st Sept 2012. Currently looking for the best place to book an apartment. Someone had mentioned to stay 500 m away from the old town however not sure if that is because it is always noisy or only during the Festes de la Merce (I have not seen the program yet however imagine we will not be there for the bigger and louder events). Eitherway, we are hoping to stay somewhere central, close to everything and not too noisy. I have heard that Pl Catalunya, Pasea De Gracia, Born and Barrio Gotico are good areas. Currently trying to decide on which is best?
Also, am travelling with a boat lover and have found an apartment right on Ronda Del Litoral (near the port just behind Paseo de Colon) but not sure if this is a good/bad location.
Any advice is very welcomed. Thanking your in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 3 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Biarritz family holiday
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona