Will be in Barcelona from 17th Sept - 21st Sept 2012. Currently looking for the best place to book an apartment. Someone had mentioned to stay 500 m away from the old town however not sure if that is because it is always noisy or only during the Festes de la Merce (I have not seen the program yet however imagine we will not be there for the bigger and louder events). Eitherway, we are hoping to stay somewhere central, close to everything and not too noisy. I have heard that Pl Catalunya, Pasea De Gracia, Born and Barrio Gotico are good areas. Currently trying to decide on which is best?
Also, am travelling with a boat lover and have found an apartment right on Ronda Del Litoral (near the port just behind Paseo de Colon) but not sure if this is a good/bad location.
Any advice is very welcomed. Thanking your in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 CASH OR CARD?