Will be in Barcelona from 17th Sept - 21st Sept 2012. Currently looking for the best place to book an apartment. Someone had mentioned to stay 500 m away from the old town however not sure if that is because it is always noisy or only during the Festes de la Merce (I have not seen the program yet however imagine we will not be there for the bigger and louder events). Eitherway, we are hoping to stay somewhere central, close to everything and not too noisy. I have heard that Pl Catalunya, Pasea De Gracia, Born and Barrio Gotico are good areas. Currently trying to decide on which is best?
Also, am travelling with a boat lover and have found an apartment right on Ronda Del Litoral (near the port just behind Paseo de Colon) but not sure if this is a good/bad location.
Any advice is very welcomed. Thanking your in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car insurance italy
- 2 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 8 Days in Spain
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative