Will be in Barcelona from 17th Sept - 21st Sept 2012. Currently looking for the best place to book an apartment. Someone had mentioned to stay 500 m away from the old town however not sure if that is because it is always noisy or only during the Festes de la Merce (I have not seen the program yet however imagine we will not be there for the bigger and louder events). Eitherway, we are hoping to stay somewhere central, close to everything and not too noisy. I have heard that Pl Catalunya, Pasea De Gracia, Born and Barrio Gotico are good areas. Currently trying to decide on which is best?
Also, am travelling with a boat lover and have found an apartment right on Ronda Del Litoral (near the port just behind Paseo de Colon) but not sure if this is a good/bad location.
Any advice is very welcomed. Thanking your in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 10 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins