Will be in Barcelona from 17th Sept - 21st Sept 2012. Currently looking for the best place to book an apartment. Someone had mentioned to stay 500 m away from the old town however not sure if that is because it is always noisy or only during the Festes de la Merce (I have not seen the program yet however imagine we will not be there for the bigger and louder events). Eitherway, we are hoping to stay somewhere central, close to everything and not too noisy. I have heard that Pl Catalunya, Pasea De Gracia, Born and Barrio Gotico are good areas. Currently trying to decide on which is best?
Also, am travelling with a boat lover and have found an apartment right on Ronda Del Litoral (near the port just behind Paseo de Colon) but not sure if this is a good/bad location.
Any advice is very welcomed. Thanking your in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Madrid/Lisbon
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Day trips from Florence
- 17 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving