I'm planning on studying abroad next year in Barcelona. I can either go september-december or january-april. I REALLY don't like cold weather so thats definitely a factor. I also want to travel around europe on weekends, are there more events/festivals in fall or spring? Are there any major events in Barcelona/spain in general that I should try to be there for? Any advice or personal experiences would be great! thanks!
Barcelona, when to go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 2 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Venice - boats on canals
- 5 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 10 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 11 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 12 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 13 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 16 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 17 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 18 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 21 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 22 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 Which apartment/area in London?