I'm planning on studying abroad next year in Barcelona. I can either go september-december or january-april. I REALLY don't like cold weather so thats definitely a factor. I also want to travel around europe on weekends, are there more events/festivals in fall or spring? Are there any major events in Barcelona/spain in general that I should try to be there for? Any advice or personal experiences would be great! thanks!
Barcelona, when to go?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 7 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 15 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome