OK! After super procrastinating, I finally gave up my kidney to pay for the Costco Barcelona + Venice honeymoon in June. 7 nights total = 3 nights in Barcelona + 4 nights in Venice. The only thing I know I want to do is go on a Chianti wine tour when I'm in Venice. Other than that, any good site destination and restaurant must-go-to locations are all wide open. Any and all feedback is welcomed!
Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Luggage advice
- 4 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 5 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 10 Netherlands Delta Works
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Crete Ancient sites
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 18 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Calling home from abroad
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Basketball in London