OK! After super procrastinating, I finally gave up my kidney to pay for the Costco Barcelona + Venice honeymoon in June. 7 nights total = 3 nights in Barcelona + 4 nights in Venice. The only thing I know I want to do is go on a Chianti wine tour when I'm in Venice. Other than that, any good site destination and restaurant must-go-to locations are all wide open. Any and all feedback is welcomed!
Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 4 Croacia in october
- 5 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 6 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 7 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 8 Stay away from EF Tours
- 9 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 10 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 11 Getting From Italy to London
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 15 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 rome and pompei
- 18 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 19 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 22 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona