OK! After super procrastinating, I finally gave up my kidney to pay for the Costco Barcelona + Venice honeymoon in June. 7 nights total = 3 nights in Barcelona + 4 nights in Venice. The only thing I know I want to do is go on a Chianti wine tour when I'm in Venice. Other than that, any good site destination and restaurant must-go-to locations are all wide open. Any and all feedback is welcomed!
Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary