We will be in Spain in mid June. Family of 4, with 2 kids 12 and 10. Looking for a semi-luxury/ upscale hotel in city centre area.
Finding a hotel which will fit us all in one room is a tough proposition. I don't understand why BCN hotels don't allow this even with a 40 sq.m. suite with a king bed and an additional bed, especially if we have no issues fitting in. Breakfast we would pay extra or skip.
Anyway - options available are 2 connected rooms in Claris vs an apartment in the Majestic annex. These are going to run us about 1500 euros for 4 days, which is more than we would like to pay.
We would prefer a hotel to an apartment. I have seen good reports on the Claris.. what about the Majestic apartment, does anyone have any experience? Any other hotel we could look into, in the 200-250 euros/nt level?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라▤온라인카지노추천
- 2 정선바카라자동■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ん코리아카지노
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?
Barcelona upscale hotel for family of 4 - Claris vs Majestic Residence