We will be in Spain in mid June. Family of 4, with 2 kids 12 and 10. Looking for a semi-luxury/ upscale hotel in city centre area.
Finding a hotel which will fit us all in one room is a tough proposition. I don't understand why BCN hotels don't allow this even with a 40 sq.m. suite with a king bed and an additional bed, especially if we have no issues fitting in. Breakfast we would pay extra or skip.
Anyway - options available are 2 connected rooms in Claris vs an apartment in the Majestic annex. These are going to run us about 1500 euros for 4 days, which is more than we would like to pay.
We would prefer a hotel to an apartment. I have seen good reports on the Claris.. what about the Majestic apartment, does anyone have any experience? Any other hotel we could look into, in the 200-250 euros/nt level?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Bernina Express mid-March
- 7 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Italy
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt
Barcelona upscale hotel for family of 4 - Claris vs Majestic Residence