We will be in Spain in mid June. Family of 4, with 2 kids 12 and 10. Looking for a semi-luxury/ upscale hotel in city centre area.
Finding a hotel which will fit us all in one room is a tough proposition. I don't understand why BCN hotels don't allow this even with a 40 sq.m. suite with a king bed and an additional bed, especially if we have no issues fitting in. Breakfast we would pay extra or skip.
Anyway - options available are 2 connected rooms in Claris vs an apartment in the Majestic annex. These are going to run us about 1500 euros for 4 days, which is more than we would like to pay.
We would prefer a hotel to an apartment. I have seen good reports on the Claris.. what about the Majestic apartment, does anyone have any experience? Any other hotel we could look into, in the 200-250 euros/nt level?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 2 Old European currency
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Europe itinerary questions
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......
Barcelona upscale hotel for family of 4 - Claris vs Majestic Residence