Me and my dad are taking a trip to Barcelona in May and spending 6 nights in the El Born area in a rented apartment. I was just wondering if anybody had any advice on good tours, restaurants, nightlife, places you have to see, beaches or even day trips that are easy to take.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh