Me and my dad are taking a trip to Barcelona in May and spending 6 nights in the El Born area in a rented apartment. I was just wondering if anybody had any advice on good tours, restaurants, nightlife, places you have to see, beaches or even day trips that are easy to take.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 vienna
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Bernina Express mid-March
- 7 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Italy
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt