Me and my dad are taking a trip to Barcelona in May and spending 6 nights in the El Born area in a rented apartment. I was just wondering if anybody had any advice on good tours, restaurants, nightlife, places you have to see, beaches or even day trips that are easy to take.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라▤온라인카지노추천
- 2 정선바카라자동■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ん코리아카지노
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 6 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 advance tickets?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 11 38 Days in Paris
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?