My fiance and I are going on a Euro trip and one of our stops are Barcelona. We will be in Barcelona from Aug 16th - 23rd.
My first question is, we want to pick out a couple of La Festa Gracia events, but we have no idea what events are must see... so could someone give us suggestions on what we should definitely see during this week?
I would also like to post our itinerary as we plan the week and would appreciate any feedback you guys may have (not enough time, suggestions to skip/add sites, etc).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라주소▒【RAM300.COM】▒ 카지노 호텔 사용방법
- 2 게임몽 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 서울바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ゆ생방송카지노
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 Sintra
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 22 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 23 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~