My fiance and I are going on a Euro trip and one of our stops are Barcelona. We will be in Barcelona from Aug 16th - 23rd.
My first question is, we want to pick out a couple of La Festa Gracia events, but we have no idea what events are must see... so could someone give us suggestions on what we should definitely see during this week?
I would also like to post our itinerary as we plan the week and would appreciate any feedback you guys may have (not enough time, suggestions to skip/add sites, etc).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Budapest Card
- 7 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport