My fiance and I are going on a Euro trip and one of our stops are Barcelona. We will be in Barcelona from Aug 16th - 23rd.
My first question is, we want to pick out a couple of La Festa Gracia events, but we have no idea what events are must see... so could someone give us suggestions on what we should definitely see during this week?
I would also like to post our itinerary as we plan the week and would appreciate any feedback you guys may have (not enough time, suggestions to skip/add sites, etc).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 3 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Prem fares (again)
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Chania
- 25 Riviera di Ponente in mid October