Cruise ends in Barcelona and want to go to Wengen. Flight, I'm assuming is the fastest. Do I have to fly all the way to Zurich and then train to Wengen? How do you suggest I do it? Which cheap airline will get me there? I don't think Ryanair flies to Switzerland.
Barcelona to Wengen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 11 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?