We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 4 Long weekend in Albania
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 car rental
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Northern Ireland ideas
- 20 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary