We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Barcelona to Varenna in 5 days by Car
- 1 Itinerary Questions
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 When to visit Provence updated info
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 12 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Place to propose
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval