We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Barcelona to Varenna in 5 days by Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)