We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 2 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 3 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 4 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 My San Sebastian ideas
- 10 Santorini
- 11 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 12 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 15 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 16 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 20 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 21 Seville Itinerary
- 22 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 25 First timers to Italy