We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 3 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 24 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 25 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country