We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Barcelona to Varenna in 5 days by Car
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 7 Medieval Tallinn
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Italian language schools
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 When to visit Provence updated info
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Venice in Jan