We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como or Bellagio
- 2 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 3 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 4 Amalfi and Rome
- 5 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 6 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 7 Amsterdam B&B
- 8 What do pack for Ireland?
- 9 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 First time in Greece
- 13 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Paris to Morocco