We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 6 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 France, UK and Ireland
- 12 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 16 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 20 Barcelona
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!