We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Barcelona to Varenna in 5 days by Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 5 Bike touring in France
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 9 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 10 hire a car or public transport
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 13 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 18 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 21 Provence, near Nice
- 22 Paris first then where?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 Vienna.stay in pension.