We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Barcelona to Varenna in 5 days by Car
- 1 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 7 Spain with kids
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 10 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 11 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 12 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Getting the best our of Europe
- 15 best clubs in barcelona
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 17 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 18 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 19 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Last minute lake change....
- 23 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 24 Affordable London Hotel
- 25 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy