We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 2 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Europe in late January
- 11 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 12 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 13 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Scenic Driving Routes
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.