We have had so much great help with our holiday and so here I am again asking for your advice.
We are driving from Barcelona to Varenna and we have 5 to 6 days to do.
So where do you recommend.
We are already driving from Paris to Barcelona prior and are staying in Amboise, Sarlat and Carcassone. Not sure if that effects your choices.
I have been to Nice and Monaco before so on this trip I am thinking in the Provence somewhere . .Avignon? St Remey's? Not sure.
Ok thanking you all in advance!
Barcelona to Varenna in 5 days by Car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Burgundy in May
- 10 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 11 Athens at New Years
- 12 chrismas in rome
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 24 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report