My husband and I are travelling from Barcelona to the South of France in May. I have checked the prices of flights ($129 USD for 2 tickets to Marseille, 1 hr), and the prices of trains ($114 USD for 2 tickets to Monpellier, 3 hrs). I was shocked to see that the prices are so comparable. I would be quite happy to take the train even though it takes a little longer, if it is a scenic route. If not, I would prefer to save the time. Does anyone have any recommendations? Is it worth taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Case of smoking stains
- 3 Should I speculate?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 7 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 8 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 9 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 10 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 Path of the Gods Question
- 13 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 14 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 18 Dentix in Spain
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Croatia
- 21 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 3 Days in Naples...