My husband and I are travelling from Barcelona to the South of France in May. I have checked the prices of flights ($129 USD for 2 tickets to Marseille, 1 hr), and the prices of trains ($114 USD for 2 tickets to Monpellier, 3 hrs). I was shocked to see that the prices are so comparable. I would be quite happy to take the train even though it takes a little longer, if it is a scenic route. If not, I would prefer to save the time. Does anyone have any recommendations? Is it worth taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼에이플러스카지노
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Switzeraland Iternary
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 10 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 14 Train Travel in Germany
- 15 barcelona
- 16 One night in Amsterdam?
- 17 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 18 Barcelona Itinerary
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 21 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 22 Naples?
- 23 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 24 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 25 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro