My husband and I are travelling from Barcelona to the South of France in May. I have checked the prices of flights ($129 USD for 2 tickets to Marseille, 1 hr), and the prices of trains ($114 USD for 2 tickets to Monpellier, 3 hrs). I was shocked to see that the prices are so comparable. I would be quite happy to take the train even though it takes a little longer, if it is a scenic route. If not, I would prefer to save the time. Does anyone have any recommendations? Is it worth taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노주소♥【RAM300.COM】♥ 마닐라 카지노
- 2 M카지노※【RAM300.COM】※ 바카라 룰
- 3 바카라사이트〓【RAM300.COM】〓 카지노 이용방법
- 4 카지노 정보공유＆【RAM300.COM】＆ 챔피온카지노 주소
- 5 Seville to Cordoba
- 6 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 10 Amalfi Coast
- 11 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 18 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 IWM
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 My Topic TitleT 10 card question