My husband and I are travelling from Barcelona to the South of France in May. I have checked the prices of flights ($129 USD for 2 tickets to Marseille, 1 hr), and the prices of trains ($114 USD for 2 tickets to Monpellier, 3 hrs). I was shocked to see that the prices are so comparable. I would be quite happy to take the train even though it takes a little longer, if it is a scenic route. If not, I would prefer to save the time. Does anyone have any recommendations? Is it worth taking the train?
Barcelona to South of France - Train or Flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Transportation in Barcelona
- 6 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 10 Hours in Brussels
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites