I am new to posting in this forum, and want to say thanks in advance to everyone for their feedback!
I am taking a trip in February with a plan to drive from Barcelona to San Sebastian and back within a 5 day period (we'll have more time in Barcelona itself - but 5 days to travel to San Sebastian and back). I have culled through as many existing forum posts as possible to get route suggestions and must-see stops for the drive - you guys are an incredible resource!
The reason I am sort of 're-posting' with this thread is that we are traveling in winter, whereas others have discussed summer travels. I am concerned about the altitude and safe driving, especially around the Pyrenees, and wonder if you all have route suggestions / things to see / stops to make for Winter specifically. (Or perhaps it's the same as summer!)
Thanks in advance!
Barcelona to San Sebastian - WINTER Rte. suggestions and must-see stops!
- 1 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 9 Moving to Spain
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Granada on Sunday
- 15 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 16 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 17 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 18 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 19 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square