I am new to posting in this forum, and want to say thanks in advance to everyone for their feedback!
I am taking a trip in February with a plan to drive from Barcelona to San Sebastian and back within a 5 day period (we'll have more time in Barcelona itself - but 5 days to travel to San Sebastian and back). I have culled through as many existing forum posts as possible to get route suggestions and must-see stops for the drive - you guys are an incredible resource!
The reason I am sort of 're-posting' with this thread is that we are traveling in winter, whereas others have discussed summer travels. I am concerned about the altitude and safe driving, especially around the Pyrenees, and wonder if you all have route suggestions / things to see / stops to make for Winter specifically. (Or perhaps it's the same as summer!)
Thanks in advance!
Barcelona to San Sebastian - WINTER Rte. suggestions and must-see stops!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 3 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 4 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 5 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 6 Italian Lakes
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 Trains in Europe
- 19 Scuol, Switzerland
- 20 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 24 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 25 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night