I am new to posting in this forum, and want to say thanks in advance to everyone for their feedback!
I am taking a trip in February with a plan to drive from Barcelona to San Sebastian and back within a 5 day period (we'll have more time in Barcelona itself - but 5 days to travel to San Sebastian and back). I have culled through as many existing forum posts as possible to get route suggestions and must-see stops for the drive - you guys are an incredible resource!
The reason I am sort of 're-posting' with this thread is that we are traveling in winter, whereas others have discussed summer travels. I am concerned about the altitude and safe driving, especially around the Pyrenees, and wonder if you all have route suggestions / things to see / stops to make for Winter specifically. (Or perhaps it's the same as summer!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∀강남풀살롱탐방⊂1위 HP O1O 4444 9374『강예빈실장』강남역풀살롱
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Amsterdam hotel
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 1 month in Europe
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
Barcelona to San Sebastian - WINTER Rte. suggestions and must-see stops!