I am new to posting in this forum, and want to say thanks in advance to everyone for their feedback!
I am taking a trip in February with a plan to drive from Barcelona to San Sebastian and back within a 5 day period (we'll have more time in Barcelona itself - but 5 days to travel to San Sebastian and back). I have culled through as many existing forum posts as possible to get route suggestions and must-see stops for the drive - you guys are an incredible resource!
The reason I am sort of 're-posting' with this thread is that we are traveling in winter, whereas others have discussed summer travels. I am concerned about the altitude and safe driving, especially around the Pyrenees, and wonder if you all have route suggestions / things to see / stops to make for Winter specifically. (Or perhaps it's the same as summer!)
Thanks in advance!
Barcelona to San Sebastian - WINTER Rte. suggestions and must-see stops!
- 1 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 2 Can romans help me?
- 3 Europe with young teens
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Gogartys, Dublin
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?