We will be in Barcelona late next month and will need to get to Salamanca. The RENFE site shows one train daily, leaving 14.10 and arriving 22.51. I'm told the bus is faster and cheaper, but less comfortable. Does anyone have advice to offer about how much faster and cheaper, how to find schedules, whether it's best to buy tickets online in advance, etc.? Thanks for any help.
Barcelona to Salamanca: bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets