We will be in Barcelona late next month and will need to get to Salamanca. The RENFE site shows one train daily, leaving 14.10 and arriving 22.51. I'm told the bus is faster and cheaper, but less comfortable. Does anyone have advice to offer about how much faster and cheaper, how to find schedules, whether it's best to buy tickets online in advance, etc.? Thanks for any help.
Barcelona to Salamanca: bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 4 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 12 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 15 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 16 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 21 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Sicily 4-6 weeks