We will be in Barcelona late next month and will need to get to Salamanca. The RENFE site shows one train daily, leaving 14.10 and arriving 22.51. I'm told the bus is faster and cheaper, but less comfortable. Does anyone have advice to offer about how much faster and cheaper, how to find schedules, whether it's best to buy tickets online in advance, etc.? Thanks for any help.
Barcelona to Salamanca: bus or train?
- 1 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 6 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 7 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 8 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 16 Planning my days in Paris
- 17 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Bank of England Museum
- 22 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)