We will be in Barcelona late next month and will need to get to Salamanca. The RENFE site shows one train daily, leaving 14.10 and arriving 22.51. I'm told the bus is faster and cheaper, but less comfortable. Does anyone have advice to offer about how much faster and cheaper, how to find schedules, whether it's best to buy tickets online in advance, etc.? Thanks for any help.
Barcelona to Salamanca: bus or train?
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 3 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 6 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 7 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Istanbul in April
- 11 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 15 Paris Recommendations
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 18 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 19 day trips from Stuttgart
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 22 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 23 Retirement Vacation
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?