My Fiancé and myself are looking for a bit of advice / information, we are starting to plan for our honeymoon at the end of September / October this year and we have approximately 3 to 4 weeks up our sleeves for travelling.
Our initial thoughts were to fly into Barcelona spend a couple of days in Barcelona exploring the city and then hire a car and commence to drive from Barcelona preferably along the coast to the French Riviera and the continuing onto the Italian Riviera and finishing up in either Rome or Florence.
So we are looking for a bit of advice from people who have completed a similar trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy