We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 2 BEST REAL END FAKE BIOMETRIC PASSEPOTS.DRIVER'S LICENSES,ID CARDS
- 3 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 Norwegian Countryside
- 9 Just Back from Norway
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Amsterdam and ?????
- 13 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 14 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 19 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 25 Lagos Walking Tour