We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 2 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 3 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Hours for Accademia -- Florence
- 6 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 7 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 8 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 11 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 12 St. Petersburg plus
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 Day trips from Monaco
- 15 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 16 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 17 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 18 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 19 Paris Visite pass
- 20 Our Paris plans
- 21 Sicily Trip
- 22 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 23 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?