We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 2 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 3 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 4 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 From Genoa to Rome...
- 10 How big backpack do I need?
- 11 Holiday Itinerary
- 12 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina