We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest best itinerary
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival