We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 2 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 3 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 4 lodging in/near madrid
- 5 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 6 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 7 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 8 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 9 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 SIM card in Sicily
- 12 Train strikes - Spain
- 13 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 14 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 15 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 16 Chip on Debit card?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 19 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 20 Italy in June/July
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 Train travel in Europe
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 24 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 25 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts