We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holding bags in Paris
- 2 Most time saving way of travelling
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 Do French people dislike Americans?
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 7 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 8 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 9 England/Scotland In January questions
- 10 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 11 Edinburgh Questions...
- 12 Paris GTG - October 21
- 13 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Skiing Zermatt
- 16 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Around Geneva?
- 19 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 20 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 21 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 22 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Cornwall and Germany
- 25 Place to stay in London