We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 2 However, once you've gotten
- 3 American Style Restaurants in London
- 4 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 5 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 6 One Way... trust or bust?
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 10 Walking GPS?
- 11 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 12 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 19 Portugal trains
- 20 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 21 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 22 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks