We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 2 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 5 GPS vs Google Maps
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 8 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 10 nights in France
- 13 Questions about Italy again
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 15 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Car rental in Caen?
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016