We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Belgium : a asfe country
- 5 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 6 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 7 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 Hamam Istanbul?
- 12 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 13 sfo to europe
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 16 Car Rental in Italy
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Italian Riviera
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 24 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 25 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?