We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 9 days in London
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 12 Lyon
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 What do after Bernia Express?
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 22 French theater in Paris
- 23 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 24 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 25 Germany family road trip help!