We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Versailles
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France