We are planning on taking a train from Barcelona to Paris on May 17th. Is it cheaper on another day of the week? What to avoid or be wary of. Should we make stops? Are there train options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 2 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Safe to Travel?
- 5 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 6 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 7 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 8 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 15 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 18 8 days in Vienna in December
- 19 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 20 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 21 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 Christmas Market and Parking
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Barcelona to San Sebastian