Me and my partner will be travelling from Barcelona to Nice in 3 days in September and aren't sure where we should stop and visit on the way.
Plan so far is as follows
Catch train from Barcelona to Perpignan and hire car. Drive to carcasonne and spend 1 night. Then drive to perhaps somewhere in provence and spend a night and then the last night in Nice.
There seems to be so many great spots to go to and I want to go the best of south of france in such a short time. Would appreciate any comments on where to visit or which towns/cities to stay during these 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노˝슈퍼카지노
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 9 Campervan in Croatia
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 20 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 25 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam