Me and my partner will be travelling from Barcelona to Nice in 3 days in September and aren't sure where we should stop and visit on the way.
Plan so far is as follows
Catch train from Barcelona to Perpignan and hire car. Drive to carcasonne and spend 1 night. Then drive to perhaps somewhere in provence and spend a night and then the last night in Nice.
There seems to be so many great spots to go to and I want to go the best of south of france in such a short time. Would appreciate any comments on where to visit or which towns/cities to stay during these 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Edinburgh to Skye
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 17 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151