I am planning on traveling to Spain from August 4-19 2016. My flights take me to Barcelona and my hope is to work my way down the coast and cross into Morocco and then back again to Barcelona.
Any advice? Beaches off the beaten path? Hostels? Camping? Modes of Transportation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Italian lakes
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 France, UK and Ireland
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 French theater in Paris
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?