I am planning on traveling to Spain from August 4-19 2016. My flights take me to Barcelona and my hope is to work my way down the coast and cross into Morocco and then back again to Barcelona.
Any advice? Beaches off the beaten path? Hostels? Camping? Modes of Transportation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Acropolis Athens
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges