Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 6 Budapest on a budget
- 7 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 French lavender and cottages
- 10 Cork or Galway?
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 13 One quick week -- where in France?
- 14 MiFi in Italy
- 15 Major quake in central Itay
- 16 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 17 Girona and Besalau
- 18 3 days with a Swindon base
- 19 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 20 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 21 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 22 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 23 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 24 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 25 Based in Burford, how to spend our time