Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 4 12 Days in Italy
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 touring near rome airport
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 day tours - Loire Valley
- 20 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto