Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 2 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Barcelona Car rental return
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 25 Dover queues