Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Back from Norway
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Amsterdam and ?????
- 5 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 6 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 7 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help
- 9 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 13 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 14 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 15 Amsterdam Hotel
- 16 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 17 FCO connection time
- 18 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 19 Lagos Walking Tour
- 20 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 21 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 22 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 Euro 2016