Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon transportation
- 2 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 3 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 4 French Basque country
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 9 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 10 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 11 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 12 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 13 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 14 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 15 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 16 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 17 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 18 Driving in Poland
- 19 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 20 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 21 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 22 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 23 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 24 Three girls in Naples
- 25 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)