Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 2 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 6 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 7 8 days in Vienna in December
- 8 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 11 Car rental leaving Rome
- 12 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 13 Christmas Market and Parking
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 17 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 18 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 23 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe