Planning a trip this summer to Barcelona and drive to Monaco. Ideas on travel - drive or train ride. Also suggestions on beautiful countryside villages for overnight stay for family of four.
How safe is it to drive in that part of Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Fast Trak service at SVO airport
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Where to stay in London?
- 11 What type of visa is right for me?
- 12 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 15 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 16 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 17 Loving Lisbon
- 18 Booking hotels before trains
- 19 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 20 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 23 RHK's Fall escape
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Vienna to Bratislava