We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 things in Rhonda
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Northern Spain literature
- 21 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?