We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 6 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 7 where to buy a LV bag?
- 8 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 9 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 10 Help with a small island in Greece
- 11 things in Rhonda
- 12 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language