We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 2 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 6 Ireland Southwest
- 7 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 10 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 13 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 14 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 Matisse at Tate
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?