We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 London hotel
- 7 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt