We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 2 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 3 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 6 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 7 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 8 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 11 Hotel in Lisbon
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Tyrol - need general help
- 14 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 15 Italy food budget
- 16 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 19 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 20 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 21 Munich accommodations
- 22 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 23 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 24 buying souviners and art
- 25 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June