We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Pisa or Siena?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 5 Tour ends in Rome
- 6 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 7 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 15 Barcelona free tours??
- 16 London GTG late September?
- 17 Giverny in early October?
- 18 train in Spain
- 19 economy car rentals
- 20 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 21 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Renfe site
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert