We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 4 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 My Google Maps
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 13 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 18 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 19 italy - france - germany
- 20 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Planning Europe trip
- 22 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 23 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 24 Authentic czech food
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014