We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 5 Touring Dover Castle
- 6 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 13 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 3 weeks in Europe
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 London - Site List Triage -
- 21 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Cell phones in Ireland
- 24 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 25 What to wear