We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
- 1 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 7 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 19 Day trip to Capri
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's