We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 mallorca
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 Spanish Music
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 7 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Paris winter sales
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Renting an apt.
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.