We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass
- 2 Potential trip - Balkans
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 9 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 12 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 16 week in scotland
- 17 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 18 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 21 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 22 Rocamaxour
- 23 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein