We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 6 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 10 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 11 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 14 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?