We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 American Express
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 21 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 driving in france with kids
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.