We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 travel to western Europe from India
- 3 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 8 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 9 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 10 Moroccan food in Paris
- 11 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 12 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 13 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Bike touring in France
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8