We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to make this adventure work?
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 7 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 13 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 14 Madrid: Flamenco
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 17 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 18 German Rail Twin Pass
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 ITALO trains need help
- 21 London restaurants
- 22 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 23 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 24 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 25 5 days in Bremen for a conference