We need to get from Barcelona to Monaco to board a cruise ship. Without flying what are our options? Train? Driving? Private driver ( any recommendations?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa near Florence Italy
- 2 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 3 MiFi in Italy
- 4 Villa near Florence Italy
- 5 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 French lavender and cottages
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 One quick week -- where in France?
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Austria In Nov first week
- 21 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 24 London Itinerary and Questions
- 25 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?