I am looking to travel from Barcelona to Mallorca, and from Mallorca to Valencia in November. Do the ferries run this late in the season? I can't seem to get a schedule for November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 2 Paris food tours?
- 3 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 4 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 5 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 10 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 11 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 12 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 14 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 15 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 16 Comfortable Shoes for Men and for Women
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 19 Walking the Cotswolds
- 20 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 23 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 24 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 25 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?