I am looking to travel from Barcelona to Mallorca, and from Mallorca to Valencia in November. Do the ferries run this late in the season? I can't seem to get a schedule for November.
Barcelona to Mallorca- in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 3 Amalfi Coast in October
- 4 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 10 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 13 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 14 Paris in black and white
- 15 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 19 Never To Return
- 20 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 21 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 22 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 eateries in Puglia
- 25 Rome to Amafi coast