I am looking to travel from Barcelona to Mallorca, and from Mallorca to Valencia in November. Do the ferries run this late in the season? I can't seem to get a schedule for November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 2 Lisbon - transport on New Years Day
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 5 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 6 Bacharach 'live'. Alt Haus closed... Where should we eat?
- 7 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 8 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 9 My 3 days in Venice
- 10 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 11 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 I forgot my international driver permit
- 16 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 22 Holland Itinerary
- 23 Car Trawler
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri