I am looking to travel from Barcelona to Mallorca, and from Mallorca to Valencia in November. Do the ferries run this late in the season? I can't seem to get a schedule for November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 4 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 8 Reaching the Lake District
- 9 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 10 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 13 My special places in Europe
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 20 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 21 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 22 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 23 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Budva or Perast in Montenegro