I tried to make reservation to Barcelona-Granada overnight train by using 902 Renfe number and was told that I can make reservation only 48 hours in advance because I need to pick up my tickets. I'm far away from spain and I'll arribeve only in the beginning of October. May be at this time no tickets will be left. What options do I have ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail pass question
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 If you had four months...
- 10 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 11 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 14 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 15 Convents in Venice
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Berlin restaurant recs
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 Ravello to Paestum
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base