I tried to make reservation to Barcelona-Granada overnight train by using 902 Renfe number and was told that I can make reservation only 48 hours in advance because I need to pick up my tickets. I'm far away from spain and I'll arribeve only in the beginning of October. May be at this time no tickets will be left. What options do I have ?
Barcelona to Granada overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Shipping Prosecco
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 10 Your favourite places in Bath
- 11 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 12 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Lakes District UK
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Italy 14 days
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March