I tried to make reservation to Barcelona-Granada overnight train by using 902 Renfe number and was told that I can make reservation only 48 hours in advance because I need to pick up my tickets. I'm far away from spain and I'll arribeve only in the beginning of October. May be at this time no tickets will be left. What options do I have ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 How big backpack do I need?
- 3 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 6 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 From Genoa to Rome...
- 9 Dentix in Spain
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 First trip - destination advice!
- 14 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 15 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.