I tried to make reservation to Barcelona-Granada overnight train by using 902 Renfe number and was told that I can make reservation only 48 hours in advance because I need to pick up my tickets. I'm far away from spain and I'll arribeve only in the beginning of October. May be at this time no tickets will be left. What options do I have ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris advice with kids
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 5 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 One night in the Dolomites
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?