I recently booked flights to Barcelona with Ryanair, I realised that we actually landed in Girona and briefly researched this, most websites said that there was always transport via the Barcelona bus to and from the airport, so I didn't worry and went ahead and booked.
Now I look into it more I have found various timetables for this bus and given the face that our flight home is at 6.25am on a Sunday I cannot find any information to say that there actually is one available to get us to the airport early enough for our flight home.
I;m seriously stressed and starting to go blind from staring at the computer trying to resolve this, has anyone been and had an early Sunday flight back? Are there actually busses or am I basically screwed?
I would really appreciate some help from a reliable and concrete source, I've searched the Barcelona Bus website and the Sagales website, and it looks like both only have later busses on a sunday! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Dijon in December!
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 20 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 25 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.