I recently booked flights to Barcelona with Ryanair, I realised that we actually landed in Girona and briefly researched this, most websites said that there was always transport via the Barcelona bus to and from the airport, so I didn't worry and went ahead and booked.
Now I look into it more I have found various timetables for this bus and given the face that our flight home is at 6.25am on a Sunday I cannot find any information to say that there actually is one available to get us to the airport early enough for our flight home.
I;m seriously stressed and starting to go blind from staring at the computer trying to resolve this, has anyone been and had an early Sunday flight back? Are there actually busses or am I basically screwed?
I would really appreciate some help from a reliable and concrete source, I've searched the Barcelona Bus website and the Sagales website, and it looks like both only have later busses on a sunday! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 9 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers