I recently booked flights to Barcelona with Ryanair, I realised that we actually landed in Girona and briefly researched this, most websites said that there was always transport via the Barcelona bus to and from the airport, so I didn't worry and went ahead and booked.
Now I look into it more I have found various timetables for this bus and given the face that our flight home is at 6.25am on a Sunday I cannot find any information to say that there actually is one available to get us to the airport early enough for our flight home.
I;m seriously stressed and starting to go blind from staring at the computer trying to resolve this, has anyone been and had an early Sunday flight back? Are there actually busses or am I basically screwed?
I would really appreciate some help from a reliable and concrete source, I've searched the Barcelona Bus website and the Sagales website, and it looks like both only have later busses on a sunday! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 8 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 9 Frankfurt to UK
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Milan or Turin
- 22 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help