I recently booked flights to Barcelona with Ryanair, I realised that we actually landed in Girona and briefly researched this, most websites said that there was always transport via the Barcelona bus to and from the airport, so I didn't worry and went ahead and booked.
Now I look into it more I have found various timetables for this bus and given the face that our flight home is at 6.25am on a Sunday I cannot find any information to say that there actually is one available to get us to the airport early enough for our flight home.
I;m seriously stressed and starting to go blind from staring at the computer trying to resolve this, has anyone been and had an early Sunday flight back? Are there actually busses or am I basically screwed?
I would really appreciate some help from a reliable and concrete source, I've searched the Barcelona Bus website and the Sagales website, and it looks like both only have later busses on a sunday! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 So much to do, so little time!
- 10 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 11 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 22 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains