I recently booked flights to Barcelona with Ryanair, I realised that we actually landed in Girona and briefly researched this, most websites said that there was always transport via the Barcelona bus to and from the airport, so I didn't worry and went ahead and booked.
Now I look into it more I have found various timetables for this bus and given the face that our flight home is at 6.25am on a Sunday I cannot find any information to say that there actually is one available to get us to the airport early enough for our flight home.
I;m seriously stressed and starting to go blind from staring at the computer trying to resolve this, has anyone been and had an early Sunday flight back? Are there actually busses or am I basically screwed?
I would really appreciate some help from a reliable and concrete source, I've searched the Barcelona Bus website and the Sagales website, and it looks like both only have later busses on a sunday! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split