We are travelling from Paris to Provence. Spending a week close to Aix en Provence, THen travelling on to Spain.
We hoped to drive but looks like a rental car will cost a fortune to cross borders. Is there an easy way to drive to the border then train? Or is it better to just hop on the train from Aix?
Also we would like to spend a week in Barcelona or area (Any recommendations for areas) At this point will be myself,husband,daughter (7) and Mom.
Then moving onto somewhere preferably a small town or ideally some countryside.
My mom is remaining alone for a month after we leave. She wants somewhere quiet, with places to hike, Markets to stroll and bike riding/walking areas. She loves the idea of renting a home with property. Where would you recommend? Hopefully not to far from Barcelona as I will be travelling back to there with my daughter to fly out a week later while she stays on.
Lastly I saw on another thread Top Rural was suggested as a site, It looks great but is there a way to view it in English? Im finding it hard to see, but those are the types of accomidation she would love.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 2 Tuscany Trip
- 3 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 4 12-14 nights enough ?
- 5 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 6 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 9 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 13 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 14 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 15 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 24 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip