I will be arriving in Barcelona at around midnight on April 24 on a business trip for 3 days and have the following queries:
1) I understand that one can travel with a T10 card on both metro and bus within a period of 75 mins and that will be considered as 1 'journey'. Is this correct?
2) Can i buy the T10 card at the airport at midnight, so that i can it on the NitBus 17?
3) I will be busy with work from around 9 am to 6 pm on all 3 days, and have to catch a flight to Geneva April 26 evening. Considering the very little time i have to roam around the city, need help with sightseeing options available late evening or early morning. I've read that the magic fountains are closed from Monday to Wednesday, which means i'll unfortunately miss out on those.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth