I will be arriving in Barcelona at around midnight on April 24 on a business trip for 3 days and have the following queries:
1) I understand that one can travel with a T10 card on both metro and bus within a period of 75 mins and that will be considered as 1 'journey'. Is this correct?
2) Can i buy the T10 card at the airport at midnight, so that i can it on the NitBus 17?
3) I will be busy with work from around 9 am to 6 pm on all 3 days, and have to catch a flight to Geneva April 26 evening. Considering the very little time i have to roam around the city, need help with sightseeing options available late evening or early morning. I've read that the magic fountains are closed from Monday to Wednesday, which means i'll unfortunately miss out on those.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia