I will be arriving in Barcelona at around midnight on April 24 on a business trip for 3 days and have the following queries:
1) I understand that one can travel with a T10 card on both metro and bus within a period of 75 mins and that will be considered as 1 'journey'. Is this correct?
2) Can i buy the T10 card at the airport at midnight, so that i can it on the NitBus 17?
3) I will be busy with work from around 9 am to 6 pm on all 3 days, and have to catch a flight to Geneva April 26 evening. Considering the very little time i have to roam around the city, need help with sightseeing options available late evening or early morning. I've read that the magic fountains are closed from Monday to Wednesday, which means i'll unfortunately miss out on those.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Naxos car rental
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia