I am looking into organizing a trip for our family and two others. Our plan is to rent a large villa with pool and cook in or around Barcelona, and use it as a base for exploring the area. Kids are 6 - 12 years old. Questions:
1. Any major flaws with this as an overall plan?
2. In what nearby cities / towns should we rent the house?
3. What are best activities that kids will really enjoy?
4. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 French Wedding
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 18 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 21 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Porto...Questions !
- 25 Tours through Spain and Portugal
Barcelona Spain - Seeking Suggestions r.e. Villa Rental & Activities W Kids