Has anyone used Barcelona Guide Bureau or Travel Toe for tours? Do they use licensed tour guides or is the agency just licensed and not the guides?
barcelona, spain day tours
- 1 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 6 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 7 please HELP--so confused!!
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 10 Paris trip report
- 11 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 12 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 13 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 14 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Athens licensed tour guide
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 20 Converting to EUROs
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 23 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 24 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 25 Trains in Italy