I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Madrid/Lisbon
- 7 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 Walking itinerary in England?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost