I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 9 driving from prague to salzburg
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary