I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Guide in Russia
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 17 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 18 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 19 Zadar or Sibenik
- 20 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 23 Rent a Car?
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna