I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Scotland in 7 Days
- 9 Azores
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Cascais or Algarve?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!