I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 Porto...Questions !
- 3 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 4 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 7 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 8 Charming areas to explore in London
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 11 I may be wrong....
- 12 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 17 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 18 Hydra, Greece
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 23 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Golf Partner in Istanbul