I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MMJ Products, CBD oils and order pain pills available
- 2 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Which Train Station in Venice
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 What fresh hell is this?
- 13 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21