Hi all! I plan to be at Sagrada Familia in the late afternoon of Sunday, April 7, and a Fodors poster recommended the restaurant La Llesca nearby. For this and other recommended restaurants in Barcelona (around La Ramblas), do you think reservations are a must on a Sunday night (around 7:30 or 8:00)? If so, should I try to reserve well in advance, or could we probably do it from our hotel on the same day? (We don't arrive in Barcelona until Sunday, and I'm just thinking the hotel staff may be better at reserving by phone than I am with broken Spanish.) Thanks!
Barcelona - Restaurant Reservations?
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 4 France by rail or car?
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 8 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 Bank of England Museum
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 17 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 18 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 19 East coast trains
- 20 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 First night after arriving in Milan
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September