Hi all! I plan to be at Sagrada Familia in the late afternoon of Sunday, April 7, and a Fodors poster recommended the restaurant La Llesca nearby. For this and other recommended restaurants in Barcelona (around La Ramblas), do you think reservations are a must on a Sunday night (around 7:30 or 8:00)? If so, should I try to reserve well in advance, or could we probably do it from our hotel on the same day? (We don't arrive in Barcelona until Sunday, and I'm just thinking the hotel staff may be better at reserving by phone than I am with broken Spanish.) Thanks!
Barcelona - Restaurant Reservations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 Night Train - Need help
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 White Villages base?
- 8 Traveling to France
- 9 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 10 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 11 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 12 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 13 using airbnb for the first time...
- 14 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 15 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 19 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 20 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 21 London GTG late September?
- 22 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 23 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 24 Three day visit to Loire Valley
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!