We are newlyweds and this will be my husband's first time in Europe! We wanted to start in Barcelona and end in Paris. We have 10 full days (2 travel days) and will be going the end of May. What would be a good itinerary?
Barcelona & Paris - where should we go in between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 9 malaga to madrid train ?
- 10 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 11 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 17 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days