We are trying to decide between Barcelona / Sevilla for 10 days in September.
Stay (points): Hilton (Barcelona) / Hilton Garden Inn (Sevilla)
Do: Relax, walk, eat - don't have to have sites to visit. We just want to wander the streets and eat.. Come back to hotel to sleep in the afternoons ...Early night in.. Easy daytrips (on energetic days, if any) (i.e. via train)
Do (3-4 days): We will have grandparents join us for a few days so we might take turns for dinner out and/or day trips outside city i.e. rent a car..
So what is a better base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시안바카라⋞」✼「( SO224。COM )」✼「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 Versailles
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report