We are trying to decide between Barcelona / Sevilla for 10 days in September.
Stay (points): Hilton (Barcelona) / Hilton Garden Inn (Sevilla)
Do: Relax, walk, eat - don't have to have sites to visit. We just want to wander the streets and eat.. Come back to hotel to sleep in the afternoons ...Early night in.. Easy daytrips (on energetic days, if any) (i.e. via train)
Do (3-4 days): We will have grandparents join us for a few days so we might take turns for dinner out and/or day trips outside city i.e. rent a car..
So what is a better base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Budapest language lessons
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Tours in Wales
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card