I am planning for a trip to Barcelona on Budget. I know there are plenty of articles out that which talk about tips for travelling on a budget. But due to my unfamiliarity with the country, I just feel so overwhelmed by the information! Could anybody share your itinerary or share some basic budget tips that are easy to follow. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 7 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 8 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 11 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 15 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 18 Milos beach stay
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 22 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 23 Driving in Wales
- 24 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017