Which would you stay at for three nights?
Barcelona - Neri or Mandarin Oriental ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 5 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation