I would love some suggestions on where we could stay for 3 nights for a first time visit to Barcelona starting New Year's Eve Dec 31, 2016.
We are two older adults 50's and 60's and our daughter of 21.
We like to stay centrally and close to the action.
Please recommend some good hotels mid range close to a station to get around the city.
And if possible please recommend an itinerary - we like to see the major places of interest in Barcelona and experience the atmosphere of the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in London with kids
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 Wake Up Mods
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 6 Greece and Italy Combo
- 7 Which city order makes most sense?
- 8 favorite app for converting US $$
- 9 SNCF - low price for summer
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 13 Best of Norway
- 14 a week in Lombardia
- 15 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 17 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
Barcelona - need itinerary/ideas where to stay for 3 nights starting Dec 31