I would love some suggestions on where we could stay for 3 nights for a first time visit to Barcelona starting New Year's Eve Dec 31, 2016.
We are two older adults 50's and 60's and our daughter of 21.
We like to stay centrally and close to the action.
Please recommend some good hotels mid range close to a station to get around the city.
And if possible please recommend an itinerary - we like to see the major places of interest in Barcelona and experience the atmosphere of the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 14 Prague
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Lyon
- 19 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Milan private guide
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
Barcelona - need itinerary/ideas where to stay for 3 nights starting Dec 31