Does anyone know if the food markets in Barcelona (Mercat del Ninot and Sant Antoni)
are open on December 6th and 8th, two national holidays in Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 8 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Bernese Oberland
- 11 Athens tour guide advice
- 12 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 13 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 17 Trip to Switzerland
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 21 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 22 IWM
- 23 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 24 One night in the Dolomites
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?