I am just starting to do research regarding a trip to Barcelona for 4-5 days and then heading to France from there. Suggestions as to hotels and locations would be appreciated. Budget for hotel is mid-priced. There are 2 of us traveling. What sights, museums, attractions, etc. do,you recommend? How do we get around the city? I don't know a lot about Barcelona so I am hoping that those who have visited can provide some help so,that I can then start my research. Thanks!
Barcelona in Sept. Or Oct. 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 4 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 5 divento.com
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 16 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 17 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 18 Airbnb scam
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Central Europe itinerary
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 floods in Andalucia