I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 driving from ancona to rome
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 2017 Easter in Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh