I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)
- 2 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Norway Itinerary
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Charles Degaulle question
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Train rides
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS