I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3nights in Venice
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Paris in November
- 5 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 6 London Theater
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 12 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 My final Prague itinerary
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more