I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local markets in Italy
- 2 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 3 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 4 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Europe Sim card help
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Buying flowers in London?
- 16 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 19 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 23 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 24 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 25 MiFi in Italy