I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 3 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 4 Andalucia itinerary help
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe