I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 3 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 4 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 8 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 9 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 12 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 15 European Cooking Secrets
- 16 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 17 Travel vs. Babies
- 18 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 23 Travel help
- 24 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 25 Another strong earthquake in central Italy