I am considering visiting Barcelona in April 1st week
and have some questions.
Is the weather in Barcelona good enough to enjoy outdoors ?
What will be relaxed itinerary for 3 full days?
Also what is a good beach to enjoy the colors of Mediterranean sea?
We are a couple with a 4year old kid and rely on public transport.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 &1-8-0084-16436
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Brussels Airport
- 4 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 5 spanish winery region(s)
- 6 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 7 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 8 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 9 Rome and Venice in December
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 13 Malta: baby food?
- 14 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 15 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 18 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 19 2 London theatre recommendations
- 20 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 21 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 22 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 25 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?