Mum and Dad and 17 and 14 year old daughters are in Barcelona for 4 nights in early February. Would we be best with an apartment or hotel? Would love any suggestions. It is final leg of 6 week trip before heading back to Australia. One of our daughters uses a wheelchair so a lift is important. Thanks
Barcelona hotel/apartment 4 nights
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 6 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 7 Best area for wine and which one?
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 10 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Apartment in Seville
- 21 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 25 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe