Husband and I are going to have three nights in Barcelona prior to embarking on a cruise and one night post cruise.. Hotel suggestions? Would like to be in central area, moderately priced and include breakfast. The single night post cruise does not need to be in city center - we'll probably have an early morning departure flight so convenient to airport is OK. We like to walk, eat in neighborhood restaurants and use public transportation within the city. Don't need a fancy place. Would prefer to not use a chain hotel unless it offers exceptional value. I have been to Barcelona a couple times but husband has not so there will be some visiting classic sites i.e. Gaudi buildings, Las Ramblas, museums. And in Europe we do "do" a church/cathedral a day. Any favorite hotels that you might suggest?
Barcelona hotel recommendation
- 1 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 Renfi for Rail Europe