Husband and I are going to have three nights in Barcelona prior to embarking on a cruise and one night post cruise.. Hotel suggestions? Would like to be in central area, moderately priced and include breakfast. The single night post cruise does not need to be in city center - we'll probably have an early morning departure flight so convenient to airport is OK. We like to walk, eat in neighborhood restaurants and use public transportation within the city. Don't need a fancy place. Would prefer to not use a chain hotel unless it offers exceptional value. I have been to Barcelona a couple times but husband has not so there will be some visiting classic sites i.e. Gaudi buildings, Las Ramblas, museums. And in Europe we do "do" a church/cathedral a day. Any favorite hotels that you might suggest?
Barcelona hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 2 VIGO, SPAIN
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 5 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 Scotland and northern England
- 8 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 11 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 12 Bus Croatia
- 13 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain