Husband and I are going to have three nights in Barcelona prior to embarking on a cruise and one night post cruise.. Hotel suggestions? Would like to be in central area, moderately priced and include breakfast. The single night post cruise does not need to be in city center - we'll probably have an early morning departure flight so convenient to airport is OK. We like to walk, eat in neighborhood restaurants and use public transportation within the city. Don't need a fancy place. Would prefer to not use a chain hotel unless it offers exceptional value. I have been to Barcelona a couple times but husband has not so there will be some visiting classic sites i.e. Gaudi buildings, Las Ramblas, museums. And in Europe we do "do" a church/cathedral a day. Any favorite hotels that you might suggest?
Barcelona hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break