Husband and I are going to have three nights in Barcelona prior to embarking on a cruise and one night post cruise.. Hotel suggestions? Would like to be in central area, moderately priced and include breakfast. The single night post cruise does not need to be in city center - we'll probably have an early morning departure flight so convenient to airport is OK. We like to walk, eat in neighborhood restaurants and use public transportation within the city. Don't need a fancy place. Would prefer to not use a chain hotel unless it offers exceptional value. I have been to Barcelona a couple times but husband has not so there will be some visiting classic sites i.e. Gaudi buildings, Las Ramblas, museums. And in Europe we do "do" a church/cathedral a day. Any favorite hotels that you might suggest?
Barcelona hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 My itinerary for Greece
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 19 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Budget for 3 Month's