Husband and I are going to have three nights in Barcelona prior to embarking on a cruise and one night post cruise.. Hotel suggestions? Would like to be in central area, moderately priced and include breakfast. The single night post cruise does not need to be in city center - we'll probably have an early morning departure flight so convenient to airport is OK. We like to walk, eat in neighborhood restaurants and use public transportation within the city. Don't need a fancy place. Would prefer to not use a chain hotel unless it offers exceptional value. I have been to Barcelona a couple times but husband has not so there will be some visiting classic sites i.e. Gaudi buildings, Las Ramblas, museums. And in Europe we do "do" a church/cathedral a day. Any favorite hotels that you might suggest?
Barcelona hotel recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 4 taxi line at FCO airport
- 5 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 6 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 7 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 13 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 First time in Europe!
- 16 Travel with connecting flights
- 17 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 18 Florence Hotel Advice
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 23 Lindisfarne and Northumberland
- 24 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 25 Escargot