I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 2 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 3 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 7 Is Capri worth going to?
- 8 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 9 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 10 Paris transport
- 11 Paris in April
- 12 pick pockets in Rome
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 MXP to Florence
- 15 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 16 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 17 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 18 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 19 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 20 Which City with Paris
- 21 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 22 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 23 Calling all Europe traveling EXPERTS please!
- 24 Educate me about Munich
- 25 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!