I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 2 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 3 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 4 Norwway trip report
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 7 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 14 Switzerland in April
- 15 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 16 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 17 Montpellier to Arles
- 18 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 22 Vienna to Bratislava
- 23 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 24 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 25 Venice at Christmas