I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 23 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Normandy in mid Sept?