I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 6 Munich
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 15 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 museum passes in Rome
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Nice Video about Poland
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions