I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 2 European Vacation 2017
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 One July night in Verona - help!
- 17 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 London in September
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 22 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 23 IWM
- 24 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania