I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 5 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Spain Trip Report
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 13 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 CDG international flight
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Seville in late January