I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 What's your suggestion ????
- 3 Germany and Switzerland
- 4 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 5 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 8 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 9 Passport stamp in the UK
- 10 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 13 SFO - CDG RT$769 ! Jump on it
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 18 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Scotland and northern England