I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Global Travel Warning...
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 14 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 19 6 days in Portugal in December
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 22 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015