I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 5 Berlin: evening dining
- 6 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 France 8 days
- 9 London Weekend
- 10 Baltic cruise ports
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 13 milan austria
- 14 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 15 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 16 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 17 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 24 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?