I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 From Genoa to Rome...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 5 nights in Andalusia
- 10 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 16 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 How big backpack do I need?
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 22 AVE train tickets questions.
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 One week travelling from Spain to Paris