I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 19 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 20 Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.