I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 6 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 7 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 8 Montpellier - A few questions
- 9 Checking email
- 10 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 11 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 12 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 13 My summer in Paris
- 14 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 15 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 16 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 17 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 18 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 19 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 20 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 21 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 22 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 23 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 24 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 25 Bernese Oberland or Engadin