I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?