I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Ireland itinerary help please
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 8 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 Paris cooking classes
- 12 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Ronda Wine/biking
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 Booking through Loco2 Train