I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice to lucca by car
- 2 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Itenerary Opinion
- 5 10 Days trip to Europe
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 Healthy eating in Rome
- 11 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 17 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 18 Where to stay around Munich
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 21 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 22 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 23 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 24 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 25 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated