I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin from Rostock?
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 4 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 10 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Art in Paris
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 21 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 22 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 23 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir