I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 3 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 4 My 60th birthday surprises
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 7 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 8 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 9 Help with first time trip with family
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 12 Verona or Athens?
- 13 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 14 Spain car rental questions
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 17 Basque country ideas
- 18 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow