I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 2 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 3 Ann Frank House
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Munich to Milan via train
- 8 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 9 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 10 Paris Visite pass
- 11 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 12 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Barcelona sites: attire
- 19 Self-driving in Iceland
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 22 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 23 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 24 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help