I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 2 Pousadas in Portugal
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 4 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 5 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 6 Paris food tours?
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 9 Lake Maggiore
- 10 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 11 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 12 Classical Music in Milan
- 13 Antiques shopping Rome
- 14 Scotland Trip Planning
- 15 Must sees in Malaga
- 16 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Italy train question
- 19 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 20 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 21 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 22 Two Weeks in Europe
- 23 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 24 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 25 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December