I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Day trips from Marseille
- 4 London tube
- 5 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 6 cooking classes
- 7 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Zurich, Switzerland
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Venice
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Romantic Venice Resturants with View