I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 2 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 3 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 6 Ski resorts on Christmas Day/Eve in Switzerland
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 9 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 10 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 11 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 16 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 17 2 Days in Istanbul
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Segovia Hotel
- 20 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 21 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 22 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 23 Germany Itinerary
- 24 La Tavola Marche
- 25 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney