I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Barcelona hotel: Near Fira Barcelona
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 London at Easter
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia