I am assisting a couple find accommodation who are attending a conference later in the year (in September) in Barcelona. I've never been to Barcelona so am not familiar with the areas, but the conference is at the below location. Of interest is an area that is safe and well lit, within approximately 15 minutes bus (or any other easy means of transport) to the convention centre.
Can anyone recommend any good areas that meet these requirements (safe, well lit, easy to get to)? Happy to thereafter research good hotels in said areas.
Convention Centre de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionless.com/pure-slim-365/
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 7 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 WWI sites
- 18 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 Christmas in Spain
- 24 Brussels flower tapestry
- 25 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions