My husband and I will be in Barcelona for one night before our 10:45am flight the next day. I think we'll get in around 7pm. Would you go into town for the evening or just find a hotel closer to the airport for the night? Our budget is around $150. We spent time in Barcelona last year so it wouldn't be the worst thing if we just spend a night relaxing in a hotel, but are there any decent hotels near the airport?
Barcelona hotel for one short overnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 7 Museums in Berlin
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours