My husband and I will be in Barcelona for one night before our 10:45am flight the next day. I think we'll get in around 7pm. Would you go into town for the evening or just find a hotel closer to the airport for the night? Our budget is around $150. We spent time in Barcelona last year so it wouldn't be the worst thing if we just spend a night relaxing in a hotel, but are there any decent hotels near the airport?
Barcelona hotel for one short overnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Art in Paris
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Rental car while in Ireland
- 23 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Roussillon, a photo essay