My husband and I will be in Barcelona for one night before our 10:45am flight the next day. I think we'll get in around 7pm. Would you go into town for the evening or just find a hotel closer to the airport for the night? Our budget is around $150. We spent time in Barcelona last year so it wouldn't be the worst thing if we just spend a night relaxing in a hotel, but are there any decent hotels near the airport?
Barcelona hotel for one short overnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon 2015
- 2 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 CDG to Lannion
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 7 walking guide in Paris
- 8 Blog updates from Europe.
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 13 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 16 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 19 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 25 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience