My husband and I will be in Barcelona for one night before our 10:45am flight the next day. I think we'll get in around 7pm. Would you go into town for the evening or just find a hotel closer to the airport for the night? Our budget is around $150. We spent time in Barcelona last year so it wouldn't be the worst thing if we just spend a night relaxing in a hotel, but are there any decent hotels near the airport?
Barcelona hotel for one short overnight
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Cyprus in December
- 21 Cyprus photo gallery
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October