My husband and I will be in Barcelona for one night before our 10:45am flight the next day. I think we'll get in around 7pm. Would you go into town for the evening or just find a hotel closer to the airport for the night? Our budget is around $150. We spent time in Barcelona last year so it wouldn't be the worst thing if we just spend a night relaxing in a hotel, but are there any decent hotels near the airport?
Barcelona hotel for one short overnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 5 A Week in Spain
- 6 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 7 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 10 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 11 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 12 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 13 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 14 week in scotland
- 15 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 16 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 19 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip