We will be staying in Barcelona in late April 2012 for 2 nights prior to cruising. Looking at 2 properties which appear to be seemingly (from my basic map reading) central to Barcelona center. AC Hotel Sants (Passeig de Sant Antoni near the Placa de Sants Metro stop) or the AC Hotel Iria (on Calle Cavet off Avenida Diagonal). Both are Marriott connected properties which is preferred. Seems like both have very easy access to Metro (which I am not sure how much value that will be from a sightseeing perspective). Can anyone offer pro's and con's of the areas these properties are in. First time to Barcelona and not knowledgeable on areas. Thanks !!
Barcelona Hotel Choices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 Athens at New Years
- 17 chrismas in rome
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie