We will be staying in Barcelona in late April 2012 for 2 nights prior to cruising. Looking at 2 properties which appear to be seemingly (from my basic map reading) central to Barcelona center. AC Hotel Sants (Passeig de Sant Antoni near the Placa de Sants Metro stop) or the AC Hotel Iria (on Calle Cavet off Avenida Diagonal). Both are Marriott connected properties which is preferred. Seems like both have very easy access to Metro (which I am not sure how much value that will be from a sightseeing perspective). Can anyone offer pro's and con's of the areas these properties are in. First time to Barcelona and not knowledgeable on areas. Thanks !!
Barcelona Hotel Choices
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport