We will be staying in Barcelona in late April 2012 for 2 nights prior to cruising. Looking at 2 properties which appear to be seemingly (from my basic map reading) central to Barcelona center. AC Hotel Sants (Passeig de Sant Antoni near the Placa de Sants Metro stop) or the AC Hotel Iria (on Calle Cavet off Avenida Diagonal). Both are Marriott connected properties which is preferred. Seems like both have very easy access to Metro (which I am not sure how much value that will be from a sightseeing perspective). Can anyone offer pro's and con's of the areas these properties are in. First time to Barcelona and not knowledgeable on areas. Thanks !!
Barcelona Hotel Choices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece