We will be staying in Barcelona in late April 2012 for 2 nights prior to cruising. Looking at 2 properties which appear to be seemingly (from my basic map reading) central to Barcelona center. AC Hotel Sants (Passeig de Sant Antoni near the Placa de Sants Metro stop) or the AC Hotel Iria (on Calle Cavet off Avenida Diagonal). Both are Marriott connected properties which is preferred. Seems like both have very easy access to Metro (which I am not sure how much value that will be from a sightseeing perspective). Can anyone offer pro's and con's of the areas these properties are in. First time to Barcelona and not knowledgeable on areas. Thanks !!
Barcelona Hotel Choices
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 2 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 3 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 16 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 17 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria